Contains a mixture of scientific and naturally cleansing ingredients to thoroughly clean your artistry tools.
- Gently and effectively cleans brushes to remove bacteria and help prolong their life
- Helps prevent poor cosmetics blending or contamination that can be caused by dirty brushes
- Safe to use on synthetic or natural hair bristles
Brush Cleaner contains a mix of scientific and naturally cleansing ingredients to thoroughly clean your artistry tools. It’s safe to use on synthetic or natural hair bristle brushes, and contains conditioning ingredients to help keep brushes soft and supple.
45% of people never clean their makeup brushes. You wash your face daily. But if you’re cleansing and moisturizing only to follow up with a sticky, oil laden brush, you’re brushing dirt and grime right back on your face. You can protect your beautiful skin and preserve your artistry tools by washing your makeup brushes regularly. SenseCosmetics® Brush Cleaner contains a mix of scientific and naturally cleansing ingredients. And, it’s safe to use on synthetic or natural hair bristle brushes.
5 reasons to clean your brushes at least once every week:
- Dirty brushes cause breakouts and irritation due to bacteria, oil and dirt accumulated on them.
- Dirty brushes negatively affect color payoff of your SenseCosmetics®.
- Dirty brushes do not allow product to be well-blended or applied with precision.
- Cleaning your brushes keeps them in good shape and prolongs their life - which protects your investment.
- Dirty brushes can cross contaminate your products and cause them to spoil.
Special Order Senegence
Lipcraze does not heavily stock Senegence Cosmetics other than Lipsense & Gloss. Items not in stock must be special ordered and can take from 7-10 days to ship.
Lipcraze will always ship what is in stock now and any other items will ship as the arrive.