Anti-Aging Moisturizer "Climate Control"
An anti-aging moisturizer for sensitive and dry skin types made up of a proprietary formulation of two separate and extremely effective delivery systems, combined into one advanced technology, “DualSense”.
- Provide extra moisture for those times when your skin needs it most
- Enhances the anti-aging effects of SeneDerm® SkinCare Systems
- Synergistically combines our amazing anti-aging SenePlex Complex™ with another remarkable complex, SelPlex
Climate Control is hydration in the purest form. Made of the smallest molecular weight, this moisturizing spritz delivers pure SenePlex Complex™, natural oils and beneficial ingredients for cellular repair to the skin at the deepest level. A unique delivery system separates the two key ingredients until shaken, combined and activated for use.
Climate Control with SenePlex®
Think of it as moisture and active ingredients in the purest of forms – so small molecularly, they provide the deepest and most effective hydration to your skin and are formulated for all skin types. Use before applying Daytime or Evening Moisturizers for the greatest benefit.
The Science Behind the Product
Climate Control is unique because of its dual delivery system, which keeps the two key ingredients (SenePlex® Complex and SelPlex Complex), inactive and separated into two parts until shaken and combined. SelPlex is a blend of specifically selected herbal oil extracts, mixed vitamins and Tocopherol that soothe the skin. SelPlex evenly delivers the purest of essential oils without emulsifiers (that can dilute the actives) into the deepest layers of the skin. Combined with SenePlex Complex™, the vitamin enhanced anti-aging and moisturizing properties are in fresh form for enhanced results.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- SenePlex Complex™ – Kinetic Enzyme that increases cellular renewal.
- Glucosamine HCL – enhances the body’s ability to manufacture collagen.
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil – an effective herbal remedy to treat eczema and skin conditions.
- Simmondsia Chinensis – Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) acts as a moisturizer and emollient agent to improve the skin elasticity and suppleness, containing natural Tocopherol to minimize oxidation and lipid pre oxidation.
- Rosa Mochata Seed Oil – or rosehip seed oil is derived from cold pressing hips of the rare forest shrub (Rosa affinis rubiginosa or Rosa moschata) found growing in southern central Chile in the shadow of the Andes Mountains. This member of the rose family has flowers that are pink in color, and when the petals fall, the shrub develops vivid, orangey-red seed pods called rosehips. This rosehip oil has been used by local people for its soothing and moisturizing properties. The oil was found not only to help halt the advancement of aging but to actually lessen the appearance of aging and scarring, while restoring natural skin tone and color.
- Santalum album (Sandalwood) Oil – assists with chapped, dry or inflamed skin and has wonderful moisturizing and hydrating properties. The toning effect is useful when fighting oily skin.
- Algae (Seaweed) Extract – hydrates, protects skin from the sun, and softens the skin. It is essential in the penetration of the top layer of the stratum corneum and enhances the skin’s ability to repair itself.
- Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract – a plant native to the South Pacific, which has long been a source of excellence for the preparation of emollient products. This powerful anti-oxidant provides free-radical protection and maximum moisturization. The orchid extract is very effective as a sunscreen.
Climate Control Directions for Use
Before the first application of Climate Control, shake the bottle vigorously to evenly blend the two components. Pump the spray nozzle several times for the first usage to start the even flow of Climate Control. Apply liberally day and night on face, eye and throat areas before Moisturizers or EyeCrème.
Special Order Senegence
Lipcraze does not heavily stock Senegence Cosmetics other than Lipsense & Gloss. Items not in stock must be special ordered and can take from 2-4 weeks to ship. Lipcraze will always ship what is in stock now and any other items will ship as the arrive.